Web Development Notes About This Site
This site was created to test and showcase the usage of some recent web technologies including: ASP.NET MVC4, razor, Linq, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and Silverlight.
Dynamic css page transitions using css transition and pushState are working if you have a modern browser. Or it uses jQuery animate and hash tags if you're using an older IE.
It also uses Media Queries: Change the width of your browser to a smaller size to see the css changes.
- CSS3 transitions, animations, etc.: Page changes use CSS3 transitions. And look at the title: NeonGuru Test Site - it uses CSS3 animations on plain text. Also - drop shadows, rounded corners, etc.
- history.pushState: Modern browsers with this capability will change the url without a page hit and use dynamic css page transitions.
- AutoHistory: for IE, checks the url for a changed hash value, stores history, and performs callbacks when the hash is updated.
- menu2: simple css modifiable menu based on history.pushState and AutoHistory
- staticMenu: simple css modifiable menu causing normal page hits
- Animation Loop: a jquery extension to facilitate easily created animations
- plus Feed handlers for Tumblr and Blogger: the blog and humor pages are hosted elsewhere - then their feeds are read by the server and shown here.
Special thanks to the Syntax Highlighter.
I appreciate any Feedback. Or follow me on